Attribution: Iain Sinclair (World War 2 lookout next to Loch Ewe)
Situated by the west shore of Gruinard Bay. It is thought to have been built circa. 1745 for William the fourth of Gruinard at the time of his marriage to Lilias daughter of John Mackenzie first of Lochend. The marriage stone above the lintel on the mantle shelf in the parlour is inscribed “17 W MK LMK 45”. Restored in 1992/93.