Maryburgh Shop

Here is Maryburgh shop in September 2020 with its new frontage. Owners Anthony and Prianka took over the shop in 2019 and have worked hard to make it an excellent store, where they and their staff continue to meet the needs of the community during this difficult time of COVID-19.

Maryburgh shop showing Post Office sign but this facility ceased in July 2008.

Maryburgh shop showing Post Office sign but this facility ceased in July 2008.
Attribution: unknown

Maryburgh Shop

Attribution: unknown

The Cottage Bar

The Cottage Bar

Attribution: unknown

The Shop and Post Office

Photograph of the Post Office and Shop at Maryburgh owned by the Strachan family and taken after the year 1900. The photograph is taken from a postcard published by Macpherson Brothers of Beauly and Invergordon.

There ceased to be a Post Office in the village from July 2008.

Photograph of the Post Office and Shop at Maryburgh owned by the Strachan family and taken after the year 1900.  The photograph is taken from a postcard published by Macpherson Brothers of Beauly and Invergordon.

Attribution: unknown

The old Village Hall

This property is now privately owned and is used for storage purposes.  However, when it was a village hall it was widely used by the residents.  

Click on photo album to view thumbnails and then click thumbnail to see the full size images 
Maryburgh » Maryburgh History » Maryburgh Seaforth Hall

View more photos of the commercial premises

Click on photo album to view thumbnails and then click thumbnail to see the full size images 
Maryburgh » Maryburgh Places » Maryburgh Commercial