Attribution: unknown (Procession in High Street for Diamond Jubilee 1897)
St Duthus Collegiate Church
This church was built between 1370 and 1458 as the shrine of St Duthac. It stands near an earlier church the walls of which can still be seen. In medieval times the church was an important place of pilgrimage, its most famous visitor being James IV who came regularly from 1493 to 1513.