The Gaelic Chapel, built 1784

Built on the hill above Cromarty, turn off Denny Road, the main
road to Inverness, into The Paye. The Chapel is on the left.

Burial Ground and The Gaelic Chapel, built 1784.

Attribution: unknown

The East Church in earlier years

The three following photographs were taken during ‘Open Doors Day’ in September 2010 when the renovation of the East Church was nearing completion following work carried out by The Scottish Redundant Churches Trust.

hmc13.jpg

Attribution: unknown

Renovation - exterior

Attribution: unknown

Renovation - exterior

Attribution: unknown

Photograph shows graves and wall in protective covering
and duckboards protecting the graveyard.

EastCh2.jpg

Attribution: unknown