Avoch and Killen Recreation
Attribution: Collage by Siobhan Fraser
Coronation Park, to give this field its full title, was opened in May 1954 with a match between Inverness Clachnucuddin and a select from Inverness Caledonian, Inverness Thistle and Ross County. It drew a crown of about 3000 and a flag was presented to the club by Robert Patience. It is still very much used and must be the envy of many bigger communities.