Estate of Rosehaugh
Attribution: Collage by Siobhan Fraser
Sales Catalogue of The Estate of Rosehaugh
Ross and Cromarty Heritage Society is grateful to Messrs Jackson Stops and Staff for permission to reproduce this catalogue of the sale by auction of The Estate of Rosehaugh on Tuesday, the 29th June 1943
This sales catalogue includes the following:
- A Forward by S.E.D.
- Notes and General Remarks regarding the auction
- The 43 farms and other property covering 8,100 acres of the Rosehaugh Estate in 1943
- An Historical Note about Rosehaugh on the Black Isle
- Stipulations of the sale under which the property was offered.
- Mode of Offering
- The Estate as a Whole
- Details of Lot 1 consisting of:
- The holdings of Easter Suddie, Killen, Rhives and lands of Auchterflow and others
- Details of Lot 2 consisting of:
- Avoch Town feus, long leases, site rents and other property
- Farms of Muiralehouse, Craiglands, Bennetsfield and others
- Details of Lot 3 consisting of:
- Salmon fishing rights in the Moray Firth at Ethie
- The mains of Ethie and other farms.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.