Maryburgh Places

Maryburgh Community Collage

Maryburgh commercial properties

Maryburgh Shop



Maryburgh shop showing Post Office sign but this facility ceased in July 2008.

Photograph of the Post Office and Shop at Maryburgh owned by the Strachan family and taken after the year 1900.  The photograph is taken from a postcard published by Macpherson Brothers of Beauly and Invergordon.

The Cottage Bar


The old Village Hall


This property is now privately owned and is used for storage purposes.

Return to home page


Terms & Conditions     © Ross and Cromarty Heritage