Cromarty Churches

Cromarty Community Collage

Cromarty Churches


The Gaelic Chapel, built 1784.
Built on the hill above Cromarty, turn off Denny Road, the main
road to Inverness, into The Paye. The Chapel is on the left.


The East Church in earlier years.

The three following photographs were taken during 'Open Doors Day' in September 2010 when the renovation of the East Church was nearing completion following work carried out by The Scottish Redundant Churches Trust.
 




These two photographs show the excellent work on the exterior.


photograph shows graves and wall in protective covering
and duckboards protecting the graveyard. 

 

Return to home page

Terms & Conditions     © Ross and Cromarty Heritage