Avoch and Killen Social

Avoch and Killen Community Collage

Outdoor Bowling Club
Outdoor Bowling Club

The Outdoor Bowing Club


This club opened on 15th July 1950 with a membership of 78 under the presidency of Mr A. J. Mann. The green and pavilion were adjacent to a curling pond, tennis courts and putting green but is the only of these facilities still functioning. The club is a member of the Scottish Bowling Association, the Northern Counties Bowling Association and the Ross and Cromarty Sports Council. The club participates in association, league, open and club competitions. 




Contents Previous Page

Terms & Conditions     © Ross and Cromarty Heritage